Pillowcases for Rhonda's 900 Pillowcases Project

Fellow blogger Rhonda has a project going on to donate 900 pillowcases to the Mary Bridge Children's Hospital in Washington State. You can click here to see her first post from back in March introducing her project.
Here it is October, and I finally got a chance to participate! I had the most fun pulling novelty fabrics to make some pillowcases to send to Rhonda. Reaching back into my stash I found some leftover Little League Baseball fabric from *too many* years ago when my sons were playing Little League.....for several years I made donation quilts for the LL to raffle off as a fundraiser.  Then there is the fishy batik from the Hawaiian shirts that I made for my husband and the boys to wear to the elementary school (!) luau. 
Not quite sure how the bowling fabric got into the stash....but it turned out to be Rhonda's favorite!


Pay a visit to Rhonda's blog to read more about the 900 Pillowcases Project, and see pics of my donated pillowcases hanging on the clothesline :-)


Comments

  1. I don't just like that bowling pin fabric, I'm obsessed!!! Thanks so much Patty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty, those are the cutest fabrics for pillowcases for children! It is really fun to be a part of this, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Knitting: Heart Hats for Valentine's Day

My Birthday Dress: Butterick 6674

Casual in Linen: Pattern Emporium Low-Ley Cami with Love Notions Allegro Pants